To create photos that have greyscale and color go to www.fotoflexer.com.
1. Upload your color photo.
2. Above the photo there will be 8 tabs. Click on the last tab labeled "Geek".
3. Select "Smart Recolor".
4. Under "Recolor" select Tint for the "type" and select a shade of grey for the color. I selected "666666".
5. Under "Define Regions" select "recolor" and color the area that you want in greyscale. You don't have to color every single spot--that is what the 'predict unknown areas' feature is for.
6. Under "Define Regions" select "keep" and color the areas you want to keep in color.''
7. Click the "Predict Unknown Areas" button.
8. There will probably be some color spots where you want greyscale and vice versa. Just select the recolor and keep areas until the predictor gets it right. You can also zoom and color them yourself with a smaller brush size.
9. When your picture is how you want it click "OK" in the bottom right corner.
10. Select "Save" in the upper left corner and save your photo as a .JPG file.